From time to time I will post some presentation on this website.
- Improved allocation of active labour market programmes by causal machine learning methods (presented in many places)
- Keynote at the Arbeitskreis Sportökonomie (working group sports economics) in Tubingen, May, 2016.
- Keynote at European Sports Economics Association in Antwerp, September 2014.
- Presentation in the Masterclass prior to the Meeting of the European Sports Economics Association in Antwerp, September 2014.
- Presentation about the relevance of case workers for the effectiveness of active labour market policies, and a discussion of two papers on spill-over or general equilibrium effects of active labour market policies; International Conference on Active Labour Market Policies organised by the DARES, Paris, February, 2013
- Discussion of some aspects of the recent evaluation of German minimum wages at the BMAS, Berlin, November, 2012